January 01, 2013

FRESH START.

There is something that I just love about a fresh start, add paper products on top of it and you see why a new calendar or planner is pretty exciting stuff around these parts.  Organizing your thoughts and lists in a pretty new place is way more motivation for me to cross things off.  This year I decided to create a printable for yearly and monthly goals to add to my planner, I just used some cute tape and put it right inside my new planner.  However you can also tape them on a wall, in your journal, next to your bed... wherever you fancy.









DOWNLOAD 2013
DOWNLOAD JANUARY
DOWNLOAD FEBRUARY
DOWNLOAD MARCH
DOWNLOAD APRIL
DOWNLOAD MAY
DOWNLOAD JUNE

My goals for the year are a little broader where the monthly goals I set for myself are more specific ways to work toward the yearly goals.  I also like to add birthdays and important dates for the month that way I can pick up cards and gifts throughout the month and not wait till the last minute.  (See... working toward a yearly goal)

Remember to go easy on your self and keep your goals attainable.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment