January 11, 2013

VEGGIE PIZZA.



This time I used a pre made pizza dough.  I like to keep one in the house for when i'm in a pinch.  It's an easy way to clean out the fridge and use any leftover produce I have.   Next time I want to try to make my own and am thinking of trying this recipe.

Ingredients:
pizza dough
3 teaspoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 zucchini
1 bunch broccolini
1 bunch green onion (can substitute yellow or white onion)
1 or 2 handfuls of grape tomatoes (halved or quartered)
1 cup of mozzarella/ cheddar mixture (shredded)
1/2 cup of parmesan

Directions:
Pre slice all your veggies.  Combine olive oil and minced garlic.  Read directions for your pizza crust, brush crush with oil and garlic mixture and pre bake my crust for about 5-8 minutes. This will make sure your crust is nice and crispy.

Sprinkle your crust with mozzarella/cheddar mixture (leave some for the top) and layer on veggies.  Top with the rest of cheese mixture and sprinkle parmesan.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment