January 31, 2013

PARENTHOOD // Sleep... That was fun.


Just a little hotel ticklefest to brighten up your day.  Oh that and I pretty much pinpointed this scene right above to the reason my rockstar sleeper of a son has been shacking up with us the past few weeks.

What happened to the little boy who used to say "nigh nigh" and walk to the foot of the stairs to go to bed.  I guess this is just one of the many lessons you learn being a parent.  Just when you think you know what your doing... boom.  Curveball!

I have to say I was really diggin' the extra snuggles at first.  I mean... he's just so cute when he sleeps.  And then there's how he likes to lay head to head.  Oh no... not like that... I know what your thinking.  Heads side to side like normal people.  No, my son likes to lay directly on top of me... head on head.  It's sweet, and I know one day I will look back and wish I had that little head on mine, but right now I am in desperate need of a good night sleep.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment