December 30, 2012

SO LONG SANTA.

I love Christmas... like really, really, really, LOVE Christmas.  Putting up all the decorations which I have been collecting for some time now, seeing all the twinkling lights, the smells, the warm fuzzy feeling that resides over your heart for the season... I love it all.  At my house decorations go up the day after Thanksgiving and I usually like to keep them up way into the new year.  However, this year I for some strange reason I can't wait to take everything down and start fresh.  I feel like my house has been so cluttered with toys, gifts and food for the past month and it's driving me a little nutty.  The New Year is really getting me excited, motivated, and hopeful which is not usually the case (I normally get sad).  Looking forward to having a cozy, clean, and fresh house in the next few days... I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment