December 28, 2012

THE GOOD STUFF.

Im feeling quite nostalgic over here... maybe it's because New Year's is approaching or maybe it's because I spent the month before Christmas working on a photo book of Kurt's first year.  It is still so unbelievable to me how much change occurs in one year.  He quickly transformed from this tiny sleepy infant to the active independent toddler he is today.  Over the next couple of days I am thinking of sharing some of the highlights of our year since once again I didn't share nearly as much I wanted to over here throughout the year.  So what better way to make up for it then to jam a year's worth of posts into a few days... works for me!

Above are a few shots from our Christmas card photo shoot this year.  Kurt had blast, he is pretty obsessed with that little blue truck (he will just sit and pay in it for the longest time) and was surrounded by leaves... so the boy was is heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment