June 17, 2013

A BIG TIME INSTA-SALE!


As most of you know by now we will not be back to the boardwalk this year... we are taking some time to regroup, rebrand, and launch our new website!!! So far I am so happy with my decision (I have had to steer clear of my old shop however... that gets me every time) and even though you haven't heard much from me in a while, we are working really hard and have some really great stuff coming soon!  But for now let's talk about the old stuff...

Since the storm I have had a storage unit filled to the brim with the contents of the shop and it's time to let it all go.  You know we love a good sale (ahem... all you bag salers can vouch for us here) but since we are currently without a space we are getting creative and happy to announce our Insta-sale!

The Details:
- Follow us on instagram @thehouseoflucky
- We will post all of the details and a link to our sale site
- Sale will start on Friday, June 21 at 4:00 (est)
- Each listing will have a price and quantities available
- To purchase an item comment on the picture with the word "sold" and your email address
- Items will be sold in order of the comments for the available quantities for each item
- You will receive and invoice to your email through paypal
- Payments must be received within 24 hours or else the item will go to the next commenter
- Shipping is $6 for the first item and $1 for each additional item (unless otherwise stated)
- All sales are final.

You guys we are selling everything.  I mean everything clothing, jewelry, handbags, decor, displays, furniture, chandeliers. It will be hard to part with it all but I need a fresh start, so tell all your friends and share, share, share!!!

If you guys have any questions at all be sure to leave them in the comments and I will answer right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment