March 15, 2013

NEW BEGINNINGS.




So as I have said like 4000 times in the past few months I have been going through many changes as I figure things out over here.  This week I dusted off a few of my art supplies from college and realized that it has been so long since I truly created.  My life has been so task orientated the past few years that I haven't taken the time for myself to be creative which is such a huge part of what makes me tick.  I have really enjoyed the past few days and surprisingly once I allowed myself this little luxury a lot of the mess in my head seemed to sort itself out and things quickly made a lot more sense!  With that, I have a big announcement coming next week and I can't wait to share.  Sorry for the vagueness as I work out a few of the details (no I'm not pregnant) I am really excited for this next chapter and want to thank all of you who have been so supportive and encouraging, you have no idea how much I needed it!!! So stay tuned and enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment