January 11, 2011

IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD YEAR.


i am back...
i know you have heard this from me before, but now its for real...
i have resolutions and stuff to prove it...

i am really, really happy for my first 2011 post... it's mostly because that little date up top says 2011 and for the first time in my life i am very happy that a year is over. I am normally the sentimental sappy type on new years, but i have to say while there was some bright spots...
2010, you really pushed me to my limits, and i am glad to say farewell...

here's to you 2011... I have high hopes for you!

a few things i am looking forward to... resolutions if you will...

1. writing here a little more regularly. i really enjoyed getting to look back on what little i updated here the past year... so in 2011, more to come.

2. moving in. our renovation journey has been a long one and we are in the final stretch... i can't wait!

3. lots of photos. i really enjoy photography and documenting our life through pictures... maybe even a class. who knows?

4. new business. i am really looking forward to starting a new little business once i cross a few more things off my list.

5. old business. website... for real.

6. me. i need a little soul searching and me time to get my life back in order.

so stay tuned, because i have some good stuff planned.
starting with updating you on all you have missed.

(a little sneak peak from our wedding above)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've been living vicariously through you and your blog because I've started one 3 times already and have yet to make it successfully to a second post without going back and erasing everything. So please get moving on your numero uno resolution...you know with that free time you have between getting the store ready, renovating your house, tending to a hubby, organizing a fundraiser, etc...

    ReplyDelete