February 15, 2010

playing hooky...

today i should be flying to vegas for magic...
however, i woke up this morning and changed my mind.  i couldn't bring my self to drive to another airport, hop on another plane, squeeze my way through the other passengers to my teeny tiny seat toward the back,  and sleep in a comfortable but only because I have been on feet for hours bed.  nope, not this time. 

instead i plan on spending the next few days 
(i should be walking for hours and hours among the many, many booths at the las vegas convention center) 
crossing things off my list...

1.  inspiration board for our house
2.  tax stuff (i know, maybe i should have gone to vegas)
3.  yoga
4.  valentine's day (it was silly... i don't recommend it)
5.  take down christmas decoration (yes, you read it right)
6.  make some changes and update the shop
7.  cook in my new martha cast iron pot
8.  laundry
9.  organize tear sheets (for now... this is a huge job)
10. blog banner

No comments:

Post a Comment