January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010... Nice to meet you!


i'm not really a new years kind of girl...
 I usually end up sad reflecting on the fact that another year has come and gone... however, this year as 2010 stumbles upon me I am welcoming it with open arms 2009 was very good to me and I am so excited to see 
what 2010 has to offer...

here's just a few of the things that I am looking forward to:

- saying "i do"
- dancing with my dad
- buying a house and making it a home
- not wearing shoes for a week with my family here
- celebrating another decade of my amazing sister as she turns 30!
- learning how to cook and calling my mom every 2 seconds for help
- reuniting with my lucky ladies for our sixth summer in business
-watching my grandmother become the most fabulous 
80 year old woman in the world
- hosting a holiday, any holiday
- letting Tim Burton transport me to wonderland in March!
- learning to work my new Super 8 camera and making lots of movies
-  giving the website another shot
- opening a temporary shop for the holidays here
- enjoying the little things everyday has to offer

2010 I can already tell we were made for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment